[MASK] NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks SH3500
The SH3500 N95 Respirator Masks deliver Niosh level protection without sacrificing comfort.
- Additional information
SH3500 NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks
Main Benefits of SH3500 NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks
This N95 Respirator Mask is NiOSH certified and is one of the masks recommended by the CDC. This mask also has a 95% filter efficiency level which is effective against particulate aerosols free of oil. In addition to this, these masks also have an invisible nose piece which creates a custom and secure fit around the face for the user.
SH3500 NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks are Comfortable.
Designed with a soft internal layer and invisible nose piece, these respirator masks offer maximum comfort to the user. Along with this, a cool latex-free cloth head strap is equipped to offer a more secure and comfortable fit.
CDC Listing Information:
This N95 mask is featured on the CDC’s NIOSH-Approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators listing found here:
|San Huei United Company, Ltd.external icon|
N95 Mask Fitting Instructions:
- Hold the N95 mask / respirator in your hand with its nose-piece touching your fingertips, allowing the head straps to
- Cover your mouth and nose with the respirator, while retaining straps around back of hand. Pull lower
portion of the strap over head and fit it around your neck.
- Stretch and pull the upper strap over your head, to the back of your head, above your ears.
- Using both hands, form the nose-piece around your nose. Adjust the tension in the upper and lower portions
of the continuous loop head strap to obtain a positive face seal. For a tighter facial fit, increase tension by
pulling the straps at either side of the buckle. For a looser fit, decrease tension by pushing out the back of
- To test fit of N95 mask: Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air flows around your nose, tighten the
nose-piece. If air flows around the edges, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Change the N95 mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult, if respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or if
a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe
How to Properly Wear a SH3500 Niosh N95 Mask Video:
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 7 in|