SH3500 N95 Masks by UniAir
These UniAir SH3500 N95 masks are designed for a close sealing fit that is suitable for use in medical and dental settings. Each box contains 20 individually wrapped respirator masks that are folded flat for easy storage. The head straps are designed for a double loop behind the wearer’s head and include a plastic bracket to tighten the mask for the appropriate seal.
Main Benefits of SH3500 N95 Masks
This N95 Respirator Mask is NiOSH certified and is one of the masks recommended by the CDC. This mask also has a 95% filter efficiency level which is effective against particulate aerosols free of oil. In addition to this, these masks also have an invisible nose piece which creates a custom and secure fit around the face for the user.
SH3500 N95 Masks are Comfortable.
Designed with a soft internal layer and invisible nose piece, these respirator masks offer maximum comfort to the user. Along with this, a cool latex-free cloth head strap is equipped to offer a more secure and comfortable fit.
CDC Listing Information:
This N95 mask is featured on the CDC’s NIOSH-Approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators listing found here:
San Huei United Company, Ltd.
886-2-2683-0356 – SH3500
How to Properly Wear a SH3500 N95 Mask Video:
N95 Mask Fitting Instructions:
- Hold the N95 mask/respirator in your hand with its nosepiece touching your fingertips, allowing the head straps to hang loosely.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the respirator, while retaining straps around the back of your hand. Pull the lower portion of the strap over your head and fit it around your neck.
- Stretch and pull the upper strap over your head, to the back of your head, above your ears.
- Using both hands, form the nosepiece around your nose. Adjust the tension in the upper and lower portions
of the continuous loop head strap to obtain a positive face seal. For a tighter facial fit, increase tension by
pulling the straps at either side of the buckle. For a looser fit, decrease the tension by pushing out the back of the buckle.
- To test fit of N95 mask: Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air flows around your nose, tighten the nosepiece. If air flows around the edges, repeat steps 3 and 4. Change the N95 mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult, if the respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or if a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.