Kid's White Masks (3-Ply) BioPacking
Individually wrapped protection masks for kid that come in a dispenser box.
Additional Information about disposable masks:
- For more information from the CDC about disposable masks, click here.
- Ways to enhance the fit and protection of disposable black masks as suggested by the CDC:
- Wear two disposable masks or one disposable mask underneath and a cloth mask on top.
- Knot and tuck ear loops of a disposable mask where they join the edge of the mask (For instructions, see the following https://youtu.be/GzTAZDsNBe0external icon)
Proper use, storage and cleaning of masks also affects how well they protect you. Follow these steps for putting on and taking off your mask:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on your mask.
- Place your mask over your mouth and nose and chin.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops. Make sure it’s snug.
- Don’t touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
- If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can get rid of it or wash it.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.