Integrum Black Masks (4-Ply)
The black edition of our protection masks provides 4 layers of protection with sleek, bold style to spare.
Disposable black masks simplify your life.
Did you know that reusable cloth masks are only effective if they are thoroughly washed and disinfected daily? Reusing dirty masks can actually produce contamination and spread germs and viruses. Unless you love doing laundry daily, save yourself the hassle of having to clean your masks by switching to black masks that allow you to dispose of them easily after each use. Disposable masks are always ready for use and can be easily thrown away afterward or if they get dirty or wet. Keep a box in your car so you are always prepared. It’s as simple as that!
Black masks match everything.
Integrum black masks provide protection with a sleek look that matches any scrubs, uniform, or outfit in your closet. Forget those boring light blue surgical masks, and switch to stylish black masks! Don’t believe us? Check out this article on our blog illustrating 21 times celebs proved that black masks are the most fashionable masks. These masks are the key to being protected without sacrificing style.
Why get your black masks from Integrum?
Integrum Black Masks are high-quality masks that are made of 4 layers of non-woven melt-blown materials. Don’t settle for the many thin 3-layered masks that have flooded the market. As a leader in protective supplies and equipment, Integrum is a trusted supplier to dentists, hospitals, clinics, and consumers alike. Integrum products are shipped in a timely fashion out of our warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Save more by purchasing a case of black masks.
Integrum offers cost-saving cases which contain 50 boxes, which equals 2,500 black masks. That’s enough masks for your whole family, your clinic, workplace, or business to share.
Contact us for large orders for unbeatable prices.
If you are looking for a large number of masks, please contact us directly for a large order quote. We welcome you to join a growing number of organizations that distribute Integrum masks throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Additional Information about disposable masks:
- For more information from the CDC about disposable masks, click here.
- Ways to enhance the fit and protection of disposable black masks as suggested by the CDC:
- Wear two disposable masks or one disposable mask underneath and a cloth mask on top.
- Knot and tuck ear loops of a disposable mask where they join the edge of the mask (For instructions, see the following https://youtu.be/GzTAZDsNBe0external icon)
Proper use, storage and cleaning of masks also affects how well they protect you. Follow these steps for putting on and taking off your mask:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on your mask.
- Place your mask over your mouth and nose and chin.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops. Make sure it’s snug.
- Don’t touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
- If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can get rid of it or wash it.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.