Honeywell N95 DC300 Masks
Product Features: Honeywell N95 Masks
Honeywell N95 Mask For Proper Safety Protocols
The Honeywell N95 Surgical Mask (DC300) Provides 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air. This includes work-related irritants like dust, sawdust and airborne allergens. Lightweight, easy-to-wear and disposable, N95 masks features a latex-free filter media for lower breathing resistance. The breathing mask's filter media is designed to resist humidity for comfortable performance in most environments. The two-strap construction allows for quick donning, while the adjustable nose bridge means one size will fit most faces.
- NIOSH-Approved N95 Protection for home & work applications
- 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils
- Humidity-resistant filter media
- Adjustable nose bridge
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse
- Exclusive design and shape contours with the natural shape of the face
- Durable suspension straps
- Lightweight molded cup design
- Non-allergenic, latex-free design
- Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment
Universal Fit for Breathing Safety
Work-related dust from grinding, sanding, woodworking, masonry work and drywalling can be hazardous to your lungs and health, as can dust from home tasks like yardwork and sweeping. This N95 Respirator Mask features a molded outer shell that is purpose-designed to fit most face shapes and sizes. It delivers 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air.
Workplace & Home Protection
Airborne irritants can be a hazard at both your home and workplace. This includes dust from work-related activities like grinding, sanding, woodworking, drywalling and masonry, but also simple home tasks like yardwork and sweeping. Honeywell NIOSH-Approved N95 Respirator Masks provide 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air.
Contact us for bulk orders.